Shipping and Returns
|Region||Orders up to £20||£20.01 - £49.99||£50.00 - £83.99||Orders over £84|
|UK & Northern Ireland||£2.50||£3.00||£3.50||£4.00|
|Rest of World||£5.00||£8.00||£12.00||£22.00|
Rest of World orders over £84 are £22 due to the high costs of shipping heavier items like coats to countries outside Europe. If you wish to purchase multiple, smaller, lower cost items it may be cheaper (for postage) to place more than one order .
Orders will normally be posted within 48 hours of your payment being proccessed. If there will be any substansive delay in delivery we will notify you by email immediately.
UK Orders will be dispatched via myHermes which takes 2-3 working days or Royal Mail First Class Post, which normally takes 1-2 working days within the UK but may take longer at busier times of the year.
In the event of postal strikes or delays with Royal Mail (such as Christmas period) we may opt to send some or all orders via myHermes. (UK only) This may take 2 to 4 working days, but we deem this to be preferable to paying for first class post that doesn't show up for weeks.
International orders will be dispatched by Airmail, delivery times will vary depending on the country of destination. If you are not within the EU, imports may be subject to import duty. You will be liable for any duties that may be imposed. Orders of a significant size/value may be sent via 'International Signed For' or 'Tracked'. Depending on size or weight, orders may be sent in more than one parcel.
- If you wish to return an item and can do so in compliance with our returns policy stated in our terms and conditions. Please email us within 14 days of delivery of the item, explaining why you wish to return it.
- We will then issue you with a returns authorisation number and explain what information to include in the return package.
- The item must be returned within 14 days of our email authorising the return.
- We are unable to accept liability for any items being returned to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Please wrap items securely. We advise that you obtain a certificate of posting (free from the post office) which will cover up to £46 in the event of loss or damage, or use a recorded delivery service for goods of a higher value or if you are posting from outside the UK.
- On receiving the package we will determine whether the item is acceptable for return in accordance with our policy.
- If the item is acceptable we will send you an email confirming our agreement to either a refund, replacement or exchange (subject to availability).
- Refunds will be paid within 7 days of this agreemnent.
- If the item is not acceptable then we will return it to you with an explanation of the reasons for its return.